Xpanxion understands the importance of keeping ahead of the rapidly changing regulatory landscape to ensure it designs and implements products and solutions that take care of the needs of its partners’ customers, safely and securely.
Strong performance and high-quality support complement the control of vulnerabilities to deliver robust, stable, and profitable technologies and services that, ultimately, enhance customer engagement.
- Test automation – be assured that your software is fully-functional and secure
- Performance assurance – stable and secure execution
- L3 production support – find solutions for compound problems
Xpanxion’s QA automation framework delivered a 90 percent reduction in post-deploy environment validation times for Sony.
The leading electronic and entertainment conglomerate brought in Xpanxion to provide an automation solution to manage routine deployments across its highly complex platform of over 50 separate environments, 60+ distinct applications per environment, and over 40,000 virtual hosts.
The result: Using these results as a proof of concept, Xpanxion has integrated the user-level automated tests into the build tool workflow to enhance other areas of the business.
The innovative technology leader, ABB, engaged Xpanxion to develop an automation framework that would reduce costs associated with manual testing, identify defects quicker, and improve time to market of its infrastructure- and safety-critical power generation and distribution software systems.
Xpanxion delivered comprehensive automated web, desktop, mobile, and API testing solutions across 5 teams and more than 10 enterprise applications in the power systems space:
- Reduced test execution time from 6 months to 3 days
- Established scalable continuous integration environment with an initial 235 automated test cases
- Automated more than 2,000 smoke, sanity, and regression tests in less than 5 months
- Adapted to major requirements and design changes on-the-fly with Xpanxion’s flexible and customizable automation framework
- Successfully automated 97 percent of test cases
- Enabled agile development by reducing sanity suite execution from 2 weeks to less than 1 day
The result: ABB retained Xpanxion’s services beyond an initial pilot project to extend automation and continuous integration across all projects.