What personal information we collect?
- Xpanxion receives Personal Data, including Sensitive Personal Data from and about you during the course of hiring and employing or engaging you.
Xpanxion may hold and process the following types of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details
- Name, address and contact information, date of birth, birth place, gender,
- Family composition
- Career history
- Curriculum vitaes(CVs), recruitment details and application forms, Education and vocational training, language, and other job-related skills;
- Financial details
- Information regarding use of company resources.
The above list of Personal Data is non-exhaustive but illustrates examples of Personal Data that you may share with Xpanxion, or Xpanxion may acquire from you, in the course of your employment or engagement.
We also collect the following data about you, such as
- When you visit our website
- During events and trade shows
- Thought leadership and Webinar invites
- Product/Service announcement/promotion
The sort of personal data we collect includes:
- Email address
- IP address
- Date or time you accessed or left the site
- Pages you viewed
- Work and home contact information,
- Application form and references,
- Correspondence with or about you.
How do we use your Personal Data and what is the legal basis for this use?
The processing of your Personal Data enables Xpanxion to perform its role as an employer and/or for the purposes of engaging you, including fulfilling its legal obligations under applicable laws and as necessary in connection with Xpanxion’s performance of its contractual and employment obligations to you. Without this information, it would not be possible for Xpanxion to perform its contract and/or legal obligations with you. Certain Personal Data is processed by Xpanxion for its legitimate business interests, including, but not limited to:
- Maintain the ethics hotline (reports may be submitted anonymously)
- Monitoring and auditing company functions
- Annual employee certification
- Office Automation and collaboration
- Making information available on the intranet and to facilitate communication between and among employees within Xpanxion
- Internal Help Desk
- Financial management
- Responding to an incident
- To comply with applicable laws and legal obligations, including without limitation
- To respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities
- To comply with valid legal process or discovery obligations
Additionally, Xpanxion will process Personal Data according to our mutual employment contract for purposes of:
- Recruiting and employee on-boarding
- To send you updates and or other informational mailings
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
- To comply with any requirements under our agreements with our clients
With whom and where we share your personal data?
Xpanxion may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data to third parties for the purposes set out above. The parties to whom Xpanxion may disclose or otherwise transfer your Personal Data include:
- Xpanxion’s affiliates and subsidiaries for purposes consistent with their legitimate business practices
- Third parties, including customers, auditors, accountants, attorneys, and other professional advisers and third-party companies to allow Xpanxion to comply with contractual statutory and other obligations, and for the proper management of its business
- Customer and Personal data may be shared between Xpanxion in the United States of America and Xpanxion International Private Limited in Pune, India. Customer data will only be transferred internationally per Customer’s utilization for our Cross-Sourcing model
In the course of operating its business, Xpanxion may need to transfer Personal Data collected in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries outside the EEA which may not have laws offering the same level of protection for personal data as those inside the EEA. Xpanxion has taken steps to ensure adequate safeguards are adopted to safeguard such Personal Data. Xpanxion maintains appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful destruction use and against its accidental, loss, damage or destruction.
How long will you keep my personal data?
Xpanxion will store and maintain your Personal Data for as long as necessary
- For the purposes for which it was collected
- To meet its current and future legal obligations, including in compliance with Xpanxion’s records retention policy
- As permitted to meet its legitimate interests
- Personal information of individuals, other than employees, would be retained for 10 years upon provision of a consensus.
- Please note that you may have the right to request the correction or deletion of your Personal Data as explained below.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
Subject to applicable exemptions, you have the right to:
- Be informed about the Personal Data that is held about you by Xpanxion
- Request access to or a copy of your Personal Data that is maintained by Xpanxion and be provided information in relation to that data (including the purposes for which the data is processed and how long it will be stored for)
- Request that your Personal Data be corrected or deleted
- Receive a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or to have your Personal Data sent to another entity
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data
- Not to be subject to a decision which is based on automated processing or profiling that could result in a significant effect on you, such as discriminatory effects
- File a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for violations of data protection laws
You may make these requests by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to contact us?
Let us know if you have questions or complaints regarding this Personnel Privacy Statement or how Xpanxion processes your Personal Data.
Xpanxion will strive to respond to your questions or complaints.
- Contact Person: Cason Clark
- Contact Address: Xpanxion L.L.C. ,333 North Point Center East, Suite 230, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
333 North Point Center East
Alpharetta, GA 30022