- Xpanxion receives Personal Data, including Sensitive Personal Data from and about you during the course of hiring and employing or engaging you.
Xpanxion may hold and process the following types of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details
- Name, address and contact information, date of birth, birth place, gender,
- Family composition
- Career history
- Curriculum vitaes(CVs), recruitment details and application forms, Education and vocational training, language, and other job-related skills;
- Financial details
- Information regarding use of company resources.
The above list of Personal Data is non-exhaustive but illustrates examples of Personal Data that you may share with Xpanxion, or Xpanxion may acquire from you, in the course of your employment or engagement.
We also collect the following data about you, such as
- When you visit our website
- During events and trade shows
- Thought leadership and Webinar invites
- Product/Service announcement/promotion
The sort of personal data we collect includes:
- Email address
- IP address
- Date or time you accessed or left the site
- Pages you viewed
- Work and home contact information,
- Application form and references,
- Correspondence with or about you.