Product Design, Engineering & Assurance
Xpanxion boasts a robust product development and technology modernization approach. We continuously demonstrate the capability to transform technologies, processes and the way our customers approach product development. We do this by using our customized Software Product Engineering model which streamlines product creation.
Our approach involves six phases: Discover, Define, Create, Evaluate, Enhance & Mature, and Deliver. This phased approach is geared towards taking robust products to market quickly.
We partner with enterprises to turn MVCs (Minimum Viable Concept) into MVPs (Minimum Viable Product). Our accelerated and iterative product development approach combines design thinking, lean startup, and agile methodologies.
Our Product Engineering expertise spans a multitude of offerings:
- Prototyping / Proof of Concept / MVC / MVP
- Greenfield Development
- Brownfield Development
- Product Re-Engineering
- Maintenance and Support
- System Definition
- Consulting and Architecture
- Product UX - Design for Happiness,
- Product Consulting
- Sustenance Engineering - Support Services
The Xpanxion Accelerated Advantage
We've built several tools that provide an advantage for our customers.
- A proprietary framework based on over 20 years SDLC experience for structuring client engagements
- Product development acceleration framework
- Turn-key integratable test automation platform
- A catalyst for expediting the product development via best practices and pre-baked frameworks
- Provides business intelligence at scale that seamlessly interacts with your, on-prem or cloud, EDW
- Intelligent process automation platform to streamline operations
- Accelerated software libraries to kickstart software projects faster
- A tool agnostic framework that aggregates capabilities of multiple test automation tools.
- A solution built to provide all that you require to start developing your Automation Scripts.
- A security solution that acts as a plugin to any automation framework for exploring security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Provides the ability to easily launch, orchestrate, and manage multiple Docker containers as a single unit.