Step IT Up is seeking Veteran, Veteran spouses and extended family who are interested in learning in the field of Information Technology. If you are selected for the program, you will be hired by Xpanxion, paid during training at no cost to you and then once training is successfully completed, begin working in Troy, MI. Once you become comfortable in the position, remote work is possible.
No previous IT education or experience is required if you have the desire and passion to learn.
Local candidates in the Troy, MI area preferred as there is no relocation assistance
Healthcare Support Technician Training - Interviews being scheduled now. Class start dates: April, May and June. 25 teach days of instruction led training in Troy, MI. Once successfully completed you will immediately begin working in Troy, MI.
- Basic typing skills Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well-developed organizational, communications and time management skills.
- A strong business maturity and professionalism is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve customer concerns.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good customer service skills
- High School diploma
- Local candidates to the Troy, MI area, no relocation assistance is available
- Able to attend training Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day for 25 days on site in Troy, MI
- Able to start work once training is successfully completed in Troy, MI
- US Citizen
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Someone from our team will be in contact with you