Registration Form Below
UST/Xpanxion's Step IT Up apprenticeship program is looking for individuals interested in learning in the field of Information Technology to become an Java Full Stack Developer.
If selected for the apprenticeship training, you will be hired by Xpanxion, paid during training at no cost to you and once successfully completed, begin working.
Interviews being scheduled for the week of July 20th
Class is expected to start August 16th
Instruction led virtual training is for 100 teach days.
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Individuals who have a true desire to learn in the field of Information Technology
- 4-year degree (any field) is preferred
- Veterans, your military experience/education will be considered in lieu of a 4 year degree
- No IT experience is required
- Able to attend training Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day, virtually for 100 teach days
- Able to start work once training is successfully completed in Alpharetta, GA
- Local candidates to Alpharetta, no relocation available
- US Citizens
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
is a DOL National Apprenticeship Program
This is not a position for which UST/Xpanxion will sponsor visas or work permits. Legal permission to work in the US on an on-going basis required. UST/Xpanxion is an Equal Opportunity Employer