Schedule an Introduction Call Apply as a Candidate
With technology being one of the fastest growing areas in the American economy. The IT talent shortage in America is more prominent now than ever. Businesses are struggling to find new or replacement resources fast enough to keep up with the demands. Step IT Up has found a way to help fill the talent gap and partner with businesses through our apprenticeship program.
Step IT Up America™ (SIUA) is Xpanxion's & UST's accelerated talent development program that identifies and trains talent from local communities. As an approved Department of Labor Apprentice Program and a Department of Defense SkillBridge program, SIUA provides the opportunity to diversify internal workforce through hiring of veterans, women and minority resources to solve our nation’s technology talent shortage. Through this initiative we consistently train and place qualified people by building the talent pipeline.
As part of this program, clients will:
- Customize the curriculum
- Define the capstone project to be used to determine if students graduate
- Determine the demographics of the class (women, minorities, veterans)
- Select who gets into the class
- Pay nothing until resources graduate and start working on site
- Observe the resources on the job before making a hiring decision
Example of skills we have taught:
- Java, .NET, Mainframe, Python developer
- RPA Blue Prism & Pega
- Business Analyst
- Scrum Master
- Data analyst
- Network administrator
- Project manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Quality Assurance tester manual and automate
If you are interested in learning more about the Step IT Up America Apprenticeship Training Program please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
DoD Skillbridge Partner
DOL National Apprenticeship Program