Founded in 1997, Xpanxion brings rural sourcing from six US locations to its custom-software-service clients out of Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Ohio and Colorado. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, the company also offers scalability, for true transformation, delivered by its offshore talent in India.
Xpanxion is headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, a city in the Atlanta metro. It has a population of 65,338, and was voted the 7th Friendliest City in the U.S.
The Atlanta metro is home to many Fortune 500 companies, and is an emerging entrepreneurial hub.
- Population 33,520
- Home of annual sand crane migration on Platte river
- Home to University of Nebraska-Kearney Lopers
- Oldest and largest Xpanxion rural center
- Population 280,364
- Founded in 1856 as village of Lancaster, and renamed Lincoln in 1869
- Capital of Nebraska
- Home to University of Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Population 66,191
- Named as a Top 10 Best Place to Live by TIME magazine
- Home to Iowa State University Cyclones
- Population 56,150
- Home to Kansas State University Wildcats
- The “Little Apple” was named as a Top 50 Best Place to Live
- Population 13,465
- Suburb of Dayton
- Home to National Museum of the United States Air Force and birthplace of Orville Wright
- Named one of 25 America’s Best Towns Ever
- Home to University of Dayton Flyers
- Population 164,207
- Old town inspired by Main Street USA in Disneyland
- Number 4 Happiest U.S. City
- Home to Colorado State University Rams
- Fastest-growing Xpanxion center
Our offshore center located in Pune, India delivers scalability that fits with your growing outsourcing needs. Pune has a population of 3 million, and is one of India’s oldest and fastest-growing cities.