ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND
MORE ABOUT OUR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES:
Your company is unique.
Shouldn’t your software be unique as well?
Every client has important factors we take into consideration whenever we begin a development project. With our broad range of services – from architecture and design, to application development – we are equipped to handle engagements from conception to hand-off. Our expertise in various industries, tech stacks, platforms, and development methodologies allows us to cater to your specific environment.
We’re able to work in any software development life cycle (SDLC); however, when it makes sense for the project, we tend to favor Agile development practices, properly following DevOps principles that provide value to our clients.
Not content to simply use the same old SDLC practices, we created our own proprietary SDLC process known as BridgePoint.
BridgePoint is an Agile, iterative process that works well across all industries and tech stacks, allowing us to customize SDLC to fit your project.
Growing a Team of Experts
We believe in our employees, and in their knowledge and expertise. Providing continual learning opportunities for our development staff is a top-down, core Xpanxion value.
Our developers are passionate about what they do, and know that continuous learning is critical to growing their fluency in their respective tech stacks. We leverage internal and external learning opportunities; our internal development community is a tight-knit, collaborative atmosphere. Everyone at Xpanxion is committed to ensuring our development team has strong end-to-end web application experience. Employees regularly contribute to our internal training curriculum and delivery, and give and receive individual guidance and support through our internal network of technical talent peer mentors.
By investing heavily in the growth of our employees’ technical knowledge and skills, we’re able to evolve and continually add to our software development offerings. Our employees win, Xpanxion wins, and – most importantly – our clients win.
Software Development Technologies
In addition to our attention to detail and focus on quality, the continuous updating of our employees’ skills and embracing new technologies gives us a unique competitive advantage.
Through our wide range of enterprise engagements with customers across a variety of industries, we have developed expert teams that work with the following technologies:
JAVA & RELATED TECHNOLOGY
- Experience with JDK1.4, JDK1.5, JDK 1.6 and JDK 7 development kits.
- Experience with IDE like Eclipse, IntelliJ and various plugins for variety of tasks.
- JSP, Servlets, EJB’s, RMI, Java Beans, JAXP, JAXB, JNI, JMS, JMX, JNDI, JDBC, JTA, BPMN2.0
- Struts 1.x/2.x,Spring MVC, Adobe Flex, GWT, Java Server Faces, Webwork,Tapestry,jQuery, Dojo, ExtJS, DWR
- Spring (IoC, AOP, integration, mobile, security), EJB 2.1/3.x, BPM solutions: JBPM, Activiti, Drools, JMS
- Spring-data, Spring-dao, Hibernate, Ibatis, Java Persistence API, ETL: Pentaho
- JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Resin
- Java Web Services, RESTful Web Service, CSS3,HTML5, XML, XSLT, DHTML
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Amazon Cloud (EC2 instance, S3, RDS, Route53, ELB’s)
MICROSOFT & RELATED TECHNOLOGY
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
- Visual Studio.Net 2012 / 2010 / 2008 / 2005 / 2003
- C#, VB.Net, Visual C++.Net
- ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net 3.5/ 2.0
- ASP.Net Ajax Extensions, LINQ, Silverlight, WCF, WF, WPF, WinForms
- ORM Tools(LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL)
- .Net Remoting, ADO. Net, COM / DCOM Interoperability
- XML Web Services & WSE
- XML, XSL, XSLT, DHTML
- JQuery, HTML5
- Azure Applications
- Platforms - iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows
- GPS, Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding and mapping services, Google Map APIs, Google Places APIs
- Multi-Threaded and inter-application communication
- JSON-based REST Web services integration
- SQLite database, Device Native library integration
- TouchScreen and NonTouchScreen devices development
- Blackberry 10, OS7.1, OS6.0, OS5.0, OS 4.7, OS 4.5
- iOS 6.x, 5.x, 4.x and 3.x | Android 4.x, 3.x, 2.x | Windows 7, 8
- Profilers- JProfiler, ANTS, dotTrace, WinDebug, CLR profiler, SQL Profiler etc
- Unit Testing Frameworks- JUnit, TestNG, nUnit, MSTest, MbUnit, xUnit
- Code Review Automation Tools- PMD, Checkstyle, FxCop, In-house Xtrack, Sonar, Crucible
- Build Tools Like- Ant, nAnt, CruiseControl, Jenkins, Maven
- Oracle 12c,11g,10g, 9i, 8i
- My SQL 5.x, 4.0, 3.23
- SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2008 R2, 2005, 2000
- SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Teradata, DB2, Informatica, Business Objects
- PHP, Delphi, FoxPro
- Ruby on Rails
- Flex development using Action Scripts 3.0
We don't mandate a specific development process - we just ship awesome, user-centered, flawless software.
Read more about our Software Development services and offerings: